Friday, September 16, 2011

mooz-lum

So I watched this movie the other day. All I can say is wow. I don't want to spoil the movie but the climax of the movie was when 9/11 occurred . I remember being in 4th grade, getting ready for school one morning,  first time I ever paid attention to the morning news. I had no idea Muslims had to go through so much from ignorant people who blamed, battered, and teased them for obviously a crime they did not do. How can people be so unaware of the facts and still want to create hostility towards innocent people. I don't understand it but the movie is great and I really want to study the religion. They believe in the same God but I wonder what differentiates this religion from the others as well as the culture.

2 comments:

  1. i was watching this too, i randomly turned to it. i love this movie it showed a side that people dont talk about & how the muslim and oter people were terrorized. I was in 7th grade in lunch when my teacher came in the cafe and started screaming "omg we all are going to die" and i looked at him like he was crazy smh. This is a very very very good movie, i wish it would of came out in theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen this movie very sad but theres q very american like truth to it its hella good i believe a tier slipped out lol

    ReplyDelete