Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new year...

I'm gonna keep doing what I did when I moved to VA in September, I didn't make any new year resolutions because every time I do, I end up right back where I was the previous year. I have my priorities straight though, even with dating...because for those who read my early posts, I wasn't in a great relationship. But I've moved on officially, and God found someone 10x better for me =] . I'm going to focus extra hard in school and read that bible so I can get closer to God because He has proven to me that I can't do it my way. His way is the only way, had to learn that the hard way. I'm happy and ready to step into the new year with confidence, wisdom and faith three qualities I never thought I'd have ever. I'm so thankful... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment