Sunday, August 21, 2011

DAY TRES


Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
I can go for days, but ima keep it short and sweet...
1. Funny. I like a guy who is goofy and likes to have a good time.
2. Respectable. (Nuff said)
3. Motivated. If a guy is motivated and wants to be the best at whatever he does, we on the same page.
4. Intellectual. I love a guy who isnt afriad to carry a decent conversation.  I dont give af about your favorite sex position duuuude. (-___-)
5. Humble. I don't like the egotistical guy, usually those are the ones who plays games and theyre often a lil insecure inside. To feed their ego, they make you feel like crap. I wanna feel like a queen minus the catering part.
6. Food. They say a way to a man's heart is through their stomach. Well same goes for me except I'm a female, lol.
7. Same interests. What are we gonna talk about if we have nothing in common? I like to talk about stuff that interests me. The whole talking for hours til the morning is how I know me and that guy are alike...
8. God. Religion doesn't matter to me as long as that guy has a loving relationship with God, and reads the bible so he knows where I'm coming from and where I wanna be spiritually.

Now... where is he at? lmao...'sighs'


No comments:

Post a Comment