Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Learning God's word...


I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
-Philippians 4:11



The best thing about this life God created is that the sun will always come up the next morning so if I feel like the world is gonna end with my dramatic butt, its not. lol. Even though I'm a lil dramatic, I'm also optimistic that I'll soon know my purpose and I too will find happiness that He promised me and I've put complete faith in Him. He's gotten me out of so many problems and opened my eyes to so much, I just keep on wanting to stick to the constant drama in my life. I keep letting myself down.

The only thing that won't let me down is His word. I get a chance to start my life over and I know when I'm out in Virginia somethings gonna happen, because I know I cant run away from my problems. When I'm  out there this is my chance to make something of myself and grow spiritually. This is my chance to make right decisions and be around the right people. I feel like I have something to prove to people, but I know that's not the right way to go about things. So I'm doing this for me. I've experienced what life is without God and it sucks! I'm ready to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment